Existing. Polyamorous Queer femme. Hooker stripper sugar baby. Single parent. Mixed. Weird. 24.
"People play dress up and play war games in the streets with civilians. ‘What are the police doing there?’, is my question. You’re not protecting the people…and you’re not protecting property, so why are you there?
Then a larger question I would also ask of the American people…is it ok to break the law or not? Because the cops are breaking the law left and right. It’s state law…state regulation to wear a badge and have a badge number and have a name tag visible. We have a right to freedom of the press. We have a right to assemble. They’ve blocked out air space so that the press cannot view what’s going on. They’re violating people’s rights, left and right. They’re firing tear gas and other projectiles into people’s homes…at people on their private property. So…is it ok to use violence to get what you want…or not? Because, a cop blew the head off of Michael Brown, shot a teenager 6 times…but Michael Brown’s the savage because he pushed a guy in a convenience store?
Like, you don’t own us anymore. You see? Either we all have the same inalienable rights…or we don’t. Back in the day we could have separate rights…but we’re not…that noise is dead now.”
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
An African-American film producer in Beverly Hills for an Emmy pre-party was handcuffed and detained for around six hours on Friday night as police believed he fit the description of a suspect in a nearby bank robbery.
Charles Belk said he left a restaurant alone to refill a parking meter when he was suddenly surrounded by six police cars “handcuffed very tightly, fully searched for weapons, and placed back on the curb,” he wrote on his Facebook page with an accompanying photo of him sitting on the curb as two police officers stand close by.